Miikeyboy

Newbie saying Hi

Hi all,

Decided a few months back to get back into cars again and the Corrado was the car for me. Decided i wanted to get a Storm in classic green as love the colour and especially the cream interior. Anyway one that needed a bit of work popped up on eBay and i snapped it up. Perhaps should have done a bit more research as once i got it home the more i dug the worse it got!. So now i have stripped it down i got a rusty shell and drive train to overhaul, but spurred on by the fact it is a rare car and will be lovely when i finish....i hope.

So anyway seems a great forum have be looking on here for a bit, will definitely be needing some help a long the way,and hope to gain some valuable knowledge from you guys

cheers

Mike

Haven't got any pics as yet but will post some soon once I have something other than rust to photograph :o. I must admit at times I wanted to run away from it wondering what I got myself into but I love e the thought of saving it,getting rid of all the nasty and hopefully seeing it mint again one day