cmalyan

1992 VR6 Corrado - Pearl Green

**NOW SOLD** 92 VR6 Corrado - £3300

Hi,

As some of you are aware from one of my threads - I am emigrating to Australia. After much deliberation, I have decided to sell my Corrado, rather than lock it away or try and ship it across.

Mileage: 120300

Colour: Green Pearl (LC6V)

Engine: VR6

MOT: 21st February 2017

I have owned the for 18 months and have used it just at weekends. Since ownership, I have had the following done:

New Alternator (fitted last week)

Brakes, discs and pads all round and calliper refurb

New wheel bearings all round

Two new tyres (due to punctures) other two have plenty of tread

New Battery

New Starter Motor

New Cat 1 Toad Ai606 full enclosure alarm

Last serviced in June

BMC CDA Filter

Alpine SWE -815 8" Sub

Front door speakers: Alpine SXE-4625S 4x6"

Rear speakers: Infinity Kappa 52.9i 5.25"

Alpine CDE 173BT headunit

Phase IPX1004 amplifier

The wheels could do with a refurb at some stage, as they are the original Speedines but this haven't bothered me since owning the car and there are some age related marks on the body, as expected for a 24 year old car.

Private plate not included in sale of care - now back on original plates (K45 FVO)

Please feel free to message me with any questions.

Thanks,

Chris

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84649[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84650[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84651[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84652[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84653[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84654[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84655[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84656[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84656[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84657[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84657[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84658[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84659[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84659[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84660[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84661[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84662[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84663[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84664[/ATTACH]

Edited by cmalyan

Oh god, how can i resist this one.. same colour as mine too.

When do you think on going to Australia?

I really would like this car, it'd solve all my bodywork problems in one go..

My main problem would be driving it back to Rome, Italy.. i've no experience of importing cars from the UK.

Give me an idea as to when your gonna leave mate, something like this would take a bit of planning.

Cheers-Andrew.

Oh god, how can i resist this one.. same colour as mine too.

When do you think on going to Australia?

I really would like this car, it'd solve all my bodywork problems in one go..

My main problem would be driving it back to Rome, Italy.. i've no experience of importing cars from the UK.

Give me an idea as to when your gonna leave mate, something like this would take a bit of planning.

Cheers-Andrew.

Not going to Australia until December, so still a while yet!

Someone from the forum has already shown interest and is organising coming to view and buy, so I want to give them first refusal first.

I'll let you know either way the outcome...

I hope you're not thinking of using my car as a donar?!!

Corrado available again, due to forum member being unable to view the car due to work and holiday commitments.

I'm not sure if you're aware how super rare this car is. It's also the one I've been waiting to find for like 10 years now. Good luck with the sale I'm gutted I can't afford this.

The colour is a little confusing though. Are you sure it's LC6V. The label makes it appear that way on an LC6U car. LC6U is pearlescent green not V. In the sunlight pics it looks pearlescent green but the shade pics it looks either dragon green or classic green but I don't know the paint codes for those 2. I'm sure classic green was on the later VR's and dragon green was the earlier cars. But pearlescent green was only available I think 90/91-92 and with what makes your car so rare it's absolutely plausible it is pearlescent green. I literally think this is the only car I've seen in this spec, whilst I've always searched for one I actually thought I would never find it. Until now it was just a unicorn fantasy of me wishing rather than knowing.

Thanks for the comments Junkie!

I've just doubled checked and it is paintcode LC6V which is definitely Perlcolor Green.

This is the unicorn fantasy you have always dreamed of, if it's that rare maybe I've underpriced it ;)

Is that it's actual paint name pearl clour green.

LC6U is called pearlescent green. Which as far as I'm aware is the only pearlescent green. Aqua blue is pearlescent too.

Lol I figured you would say it's underpriced but nope, it's still in your hands right. Nobody knows it's rare. It's not specifically super rare as in there are a few of those VR's around but not many. I say it's super rare as its specifically one I want in that colour which are super rare.

Yeah, the actual name for my color is Pearlcolor Green.

LC6U paint name is Classic Green Pearl.

Only joking about being underpriced - I think it's fairly priced for a great car!

That's interesting. I've honestly never heard of that name whilst I have heard of LC6V.

It does look a brilliant example and for the most part fairly standard.

I would buy this and who ever does should be well happy with it but I think for most people won't understand it and complain about its oddness which to me is a huge appeal.

This is a crossover VR one of the first. So it has the VR engine, later body panels but I can't figure out if it's the early or later rear bumber/arches. Early interior. 5 stud wheels but I'm not sure if they got the widetrack of the later VR's. Does it have ABS

Edited by junkie

Looks like it has abs junkie as can see the side plate in picture. The front bumper looks early as cant see line in top of bumper and teh fogs and indicators are forward. Ceratinly earlier than the one I have as that has some early stuff and some late in teh interior

Yup, good spot - you probably noticed the Momo steering wheel as well that I bought off you :)

Haha yeah forgot about that

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk