michaelbailey

High speed unstable.

Something odd is happening when travelling above about 60. Any sort of cornering is met with floaty steering, seems like power steering. Not sure what else it could be though. Recently had an MOT and nothing said about bushes or what not so seems the only culprit. Not a problem when going around town but when I gave it some welly going onto a motorway from the slip road I got quite severe swaying which is fairly nerve wracking! Any help would be appreciated guys

Is your anti roll bar ok. I had one break on a different car and that was a very strange floating sensation

ill have a check later. Its really rather odd because I can be doing 40/50 round a bend and shes nice and planted. 60 round the same bend im wrestling her to keep her from a crash.

Just checked and my passenger side rear bearing has given up. I assume this will be the culprit. Unfortunately I'm in an on going battle with the rear caliper carrier bolts. So ill let you know if it cures it once I get round to it