Gti_Jamo

1991 Volkswagen Corrado G60 Tornado Red Cherished Plate G60TST £2500

1991 VW Corrado G60.

1.8 Supercharged

Tornado Red

160,000 miles

MOT Feb 2017.

Thinking about selling my G60. My plan was to put it off the road this winter for full restoration but a bit tight on space at the moment. Excellent little car and done nearly 20k in it over the past couple of years and has been very reliable for me.

Currently has the engine out of a rare Mk2 Golf Rallye which is essentially the same, runs real sweet but uses a wee bit of oil.

Stage 4 Supercharger rebuilt by Jabba 20,000 miles ago. It's runs a standard size pulley. Smaller pulley included but requires a shorter auxiliary belt to run it.

Gearbox is excellent with no crunching.

Underneath it has had loads of new recent parts including front subframe, wishbones, ball joints, track rods, drop links, new rear pads and discs, wheel bearings all round, Suspension top mounts, handbrake cables. drives great and tracks straight. Adjustable coilover suspension, quite firm ride.

16" Advanti SG40 alloys with 195/45's Dunlop Bluresponse all with good tread.

Black cloth interior. Sunroof works as it should. Doesn't leak water and carpets are dry.

Cherished registration plate G60 TST included and very much sought after.

Paintwork lets it down and ideally needs a full respray as lacquer peel in places and paint is generally quite thin. It is quite bad around the windscreen frame where I painted it due to it needing some welding around the frame before fitting new windscreen. Few small dents and chips but it is a 25 year old car. Passenger door handle needs replaced. Underneath it is very solid with no crushed sills. It's far from perfect but still in very much usable condition and looks cool and turns heads.

Price is what it is at £2500 so no offers and wont reply to any email offers. I wont consider selling it for any less. It's priced according to current condition. If your interested then come and see it. Reg number is worth £600 on its own. Open to swaps or part ex my way with something cool or retro. Subaru, VW, Vauxhall, Ford, Fiat, Alfa Romeo.

29m7mn4.jpg

350uz38.jpg

14nhixj.jpg

1z37yhe.jpg

f28w08.jpg

34i4huf.jpg

2h3o221.jpg