owenfishburn

Vr6 ice violet grey

I'm looking to sell my vr6. The pics show the wheels I was going to put on but have kept the speed lines. It's 1994 L reg vr6 ice violet grey with 154,000 miles. Was my daily drive up til two years ago when I took it off the road due to new job being to far to afford the fuel. Ran perfect apart from the noise from the clutch release pulley making a ticking noise, but didn't affect the drive. Body work needs some work as there are some rust spots and a few dents so could do with a respray. The bonnet and bumper could do with replacing as it had a bump and the previous owner did a not so good job of spraying and fixing the damage. Interior is in OK condition ( cloth ). The car has the original speed lines with good tyres. Passed its last mot fine so don't see there being much problems passing again. This car would make a decent project and could be brought back to its former glory by someone with a bit of time and money. I'm open to offers or a swap for a van. ff22fb61ab14be3e8d84b65eb2b84fe8.jpgaad2b177be091d486b02ada1345c6936.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm in Teesside. As for price I don't have a clue so I'm open to offers as I know it needs work so I'm reasonable.

Hi just to let everyone know a previous owner contacted me about the car and was interested in getting the old girl back. It turns out that in between his ownership and mine the car was made a cat c which would explain the need for the bonnet and bumper sorting. I honestly didn't know this and im pretty gutted as it would of been great seeing it going back to a previous owner. I've put some pictures on of the rust areas which are at the top of the windscreen and bottom of door (don't think it needs a new skin as it's surface). I would take £800 due to the new knowledge.