GrizzlyBear

Help needed with interior rear hump.

Hello all, I have an issue regarding fitting the rear hump into my rado. I bought a full 'early' type leather interior and I had a go at fitting it. I got everything in however I couldn't seem to find a way to secure the black bracket that is attached to the hump to the handbrake tunnel trim. I had the cloth interior before and it did not have a hump in it. Am I missing a bracket or something? I've taken pictures below of what I have. Cheers.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85084[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85085[/ATTACH]

What you need is a bracket from daves16v if he has one or is still making them.

Ok mate I'll pm him, but what is meant to be there when the car came out the factory? is there some sort of OEM bracket meant to be there I assume?

Ok mate I'll pm him, but what is meant to be there when the car came out the factory? is there some sort of OEM bracket meant to be there I assume?

If you had the bench seat then nothing is supposed to be there. Cars with the hump came with a bracket welded on and sticks out with 4 holes for the hump hinge to bolt into. Daves bracket is a simple way of fitting a hump which only involves drilling 4 holes and tapping them out for bolts.

If you had the bench seat then nothing is supposed to be there. Cars with the hump came with a bracket welded on and sticks out with 4 holes for the hump hinge to bolt into. Daves bracket is a simple way of fitting a hump which only involves drilling 4 holes and tapping them out for bolts.

I see thank for that mate I just wasn't sure if the bracket was something to do with the handbrake tunnel bit. I've just PM'd him.

I have a standard bracket from a hump car if needs be

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Thanks Chris I'll let you know if I need it cheers.