SteveM

Another Noob........

Having been lurking in the shadows for a while now(I thought I had registered already with my usual forum name of 86C) have re registered this evening.

Been in to Volkswagens for more years than I ought to mention and had my classic green storm for a couple of years now, luckily it's been a fairly trouble free experience thankfully (the worst thing being a heater matrix replacement I did last year).

Now on the look out for a project car to do a PD130 conversion on and have some fun with.

Hi there!

Like the sound of the pd130 conversion.

Me and a mate are probably going to put his engine out of his a3 into a corrado she'll I've got spare. Not many people do a tdi swap with them but I think it could be good fun especially with a big turbo set up.

What shell have you got in mind for the tdi swap?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Any shell will do to be honest, VR6 shells and project cars seem to be the most common at the moment. Wouldn't even mind buying a car without the engine and box as I don't need them. I already have the Seat Ibiza donor car ready to go.