Tempest

Corrado Club National Day 2017 date fixed

Arh how lovely you two are - being so sweet to each other. !!

I nearly offered you both a room !! :-)

We really do need a Like Thread on this forum. Sure folk will have seen them elsewhere.

You read a thread you like and have the ability to Tick that you Liked it !

Saves repeating the same words as others so much.

Has anyone got a link for details for this. Have looked on ccgb and brands hatch websites but cant find any info. Cheers.

It's on the events page on the CCGB site and Eric has put up some details in a thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discount code not working and it won't even let me buy the tickets at normal price currently!..just wasted 30 minutes trying. Guess will be ringing them tomorrow

Edited by Billzeebub

I was told last week by the organisers at Brands Hatch that someone will look into the problem. Hopefully this has happened.

Tempest (Eric)

Is it correct that the discount is only for the two days including camping or can it be used for Sunday only?

Nice work Ron - cheers!

Exeter Al and his good lady are travelling up on Friday from Devon in their van and C. I plan to join them on Friday somewhere, sometime in Dorset. Anyone fancy joining the Friday convoy to the camping just yell!

560mile one way trip for me but I might make next years. Ive been promised a good drive outing for my 40th.

I was 50/50 about going because I'm only just back off holiday.. but will be going just for the day, on the Sunday. I think Eric is planning to passenger with me.

560mile one way trip for me but I might make next years. Ive been promised a good drive outing for my 40th.

Excellent! We can count on you to come to Germany then?!!! :thumbleft:

Forget the Corrado, and come in the Audi instead 👍

I have had a Euro road trip planned for many years but young kids and other things have got in the way. If I did it, it would have to be the RS, Id love to see what it would max out at.

Anymore info on the 2018 trip then?

Can't decide whether to head down to Brands on the Friday or Saturday. I've got a full weekend ticket so could do the whole thing.

That weekend is just before I disappear with work for a while, so want to spend day with family.

Was thinking a day at Brands Hatch would be pretty cool, but is Deutsche Fest a family friendly event with things for kids?

Could do with a few more folk signing up for this event. Only counting 14 cars so far on the events calendar/list.

Promised nearer to 50 to the organisers, who are now getting a bit anxious

Spread the word, folks.

but is Deutsche Fest a family friendly event with things for kids?

See here, there is some stuff for kids, too.

http://www.deutschefest.co.uk/deutsche-fest-off-track-entertainment/

Tempest

Can't decide whether to head down to Brands on the Friday or Saturday. I've got a full weekend ticket so could do the whole thing.

Al and myself are heading up the A303/M3 on Friday to set up camp! Feel free to join us.

Bizarre that a great event, near the capital isn't getting as many cars as it should. Come on! Get yourselves involved in your club. Car doesn't need to be a show winner, just a Corrado. As for you lot up north - we made it up the hill last year, so you can go south. I'm told they go faster downhill!

Seriously. Get your selves together!! Hopefully see you at Brands!

Could do with a few more folk signing up for this event. Only counting 14 cars so far on the events calendar/list.

Promised nearer to 50 to the organisers, who are now getting a bit anxious

Spread the word, folks.

See here, there is some stuff for kids, too.

http://www.deutschefest.co.uk/deutsche-fest-off-track-entertainment/

Tempest

I will be there just haven't signed up yet, expect there are a lot of people who are the same

Need to let the organisers know more precise numbers though ;-) Being chased ....

Tempest

Eric. I've just signed up Harry Carter who is joining us on the stand - one more!