Brunty's Dad

Late fog lights

I am looking for a pair of late fogs for a 1995 VR6 but more urgently for the drivers/off side. My nearside is cracked but serviceable, offside completely smashed when someone reversed into me in a car park. Incidentally, does anyone know if the fog light can be easily removed from the plastic surround?

The glass can be removed, but not easily, i either sacrifice the lense or the housing depending which bit i need

I have a set I was going to put up for sale . One of the lenses has been removed and one of the plastic clips has broken, it just needs glueing together. They are late fogs .

Sorry , I saw this post and replied. I'm up north ATM till Friday . The fogs are at home . If you haven't sorted a set by the time I get back I will email you pics of them , see what you think and go from there , if that's ok .

Sorry , I saw this post and replied. I'm up north ATM till Friday . The fogs are at home . If you haven't sorted a set by the time I get back I will email you pics of them , see what you think and go from there , if that's ok .

That sounds good thanks.

Hi Brunty , I'm home but my mate still has my Mac , I can't do email on my phone as it's gone a bit umpty . You could pm me your no and I can send them that way ?.