Sign in to follow this  
forcefed

co pot on g60

first i would like to say hello to everyone here!

i have had a g60 for about 6 mts and have a few running problems with it i have read on some other forums that you should check the readings from the co pot with a multimetre? can anyone tell me how to do this properly as i would like to check this out and elimate athis from my mission of getting the car set up correctly...

thanks f.

how do you know the mixture is funny? if you're using a gas analyser then you should set up the CO pot according to that.

What do you mean by funny?

Sorry to keep asking questions but i cant suggest something without knowing whats wrong :?

oh right ok i see what your saying.. i was just wondering wether there was bench mark resistance figures i could check with a multi metre ? ie blue ecu sensor , co pot etc i have read on the clubgti forum this should be set to 4 1/2 ohms ? wonder'd how to check this out and any other things i could check with a meter to elimenate problems..

had my supercharger rebuilt and running a jd engineering 70mm pulley and custom chip also a 3.5 (porsche 944 i think) fuel pressure regulator..

thanks bilal for your intrest ..

i would recomend you get a copy of the bently manual this comes on cd format or book it has all the figures u need and then you can check to your hearts content i like you like checking thing like this too when i bored :lol: just cos i like gadgets etc..

i would be more than happy to help you if you need any more info and also a copy of the bently manual on cd rom :roll:

thanks 8vg60 .. right my actual prob is when i accelarete it really jolts and seem to be holding back what is this as i seem to have now checked everything all all "looks" ok :shock: i have nearly given up hope now...

Is there a pause from when you put your foot down on the accelerator to the time it jolts and is the problem worse when the engine is cold???

hi guys...

the saga contuines.. i had the car taken to a place today who hooked it up to a diag machine and the co was measuring 8.52 i was told this was nearly twice the legal level as it sould be around 3 on a pre 92 g60 (no cat) i think this is my problem but what is causeing it i think its the lambda probe gone down can can anyone confirm this ???

cheers guys