Teacup

Hiya.....

Just signed up to the forum as I have just acquired a restoration project Corrado VR6 Storm in Mystic Blue and here seems to be a good place to start to get some advice and tips along the way.

I will upload a photo when I have given it a wash at least....it only arrived 48hrs ago and I spent the whole day yesterday digging out leaves and composted leaves from the bottom of windscreen and engine bay. It has many issues, but nothing that cannot be remedied. Top of the list is petrol leaking from engine pipes or injectors somewhere....

Welcome along . As said already, this is a great forum and the best place to be for all the info you will need.

Welcome aboard mate.

Which reminds me, i've got a set of injectors with fuel rail, fpr that have only 19.000km on them..

Quite a few other bits too, just in case..

Cheers-Andrew.

Welcome board. The fuel rail is reasonably easy to get to and remove / replace so should be a reasonably easy first fix. Look forward to seeing some pictures and some project updates!

The car was owned by an ex work colleague of some years past for the last five years, however he is not the slightest bit mechanically minded and the car ran out of MOT 18 months ago and it just sat neglected parked up under trees. When he recently decided to get it back on the road his local garage took a look and said it would cost £3K - £4K to repair and get through MOT so he declined to do it and I offered to buy it as a project for myself....so here it is :-)

Pics from day one....sorry for delay in reply...been away on holiday for a few days....or maybe not...uploaded two images, but I see nothing....?

Edited by Teacup