easypops

Eibach rear arb bushes

More questions,

I have an Eibach rear arb but one of the poly bushes is torn and missing the metal sleeve.

I've googled and searched on eBay for a fitting kit or even just generic bushes in the correct size but I'm getting nowhere.

Would anyone know where I could find these? The hole on the arb is 27mm

296E8ADA-2EBD-480A-9EAA-831F38EEF705.jpg

6FA6F807-AEDA-4833-9395-C2CD4C18812E.jpg

Hi, I had a chap on the mk2 forum recently that needed some bushes for his eibach kit. I contacted Eibach as we deal with them at work but if im honest they were less than helpful about giving a size or a manufacturer of who can supply them. Powerflex do the larger front bush for mk2 eibach ARB so un sure why they dont do the rear. They might be interested in making it though.

Hi, I had a chap on the mk2 forum recently that needed some bushes for his eibach kit. I contacted Eibach as we deal with them at work but if im honest they were less than helpful about giving a size or a manufacturer of who can supply them. Powerflex do the larger front bush for mk2 eibach ARB so un sure why they dont do the rear. They might be interested in making it though.

Hi Anna,

Thanks for the reply. You were next on my list to ask as I spotted the full thing for sale on your website. I might email Powerflex and see what they say, unless you want to? :lol:

Hi Anna,

Thanks for the reply. You were next on my list to ask as I spotted the full thing for sale on your website. I might email Powerflex and see what they say, unless you want to? :lol:

I can certainly drop them an e mail for you. Will do it now. Will let you know the outcome

I can certainly drop them an e mail for you. Will do it now. Will let you know the outcome

Thanks Anna, you are a star :)

Hi

Just checking in on this as going back to powerflex with more info today

Eibach ARBs for Corrado show 22 and 25mm front and rear. Can you confirm yours are this size

Hi

Eibach ARBs for Corrado show 22 and 25mm front and rear. Can you confirm yours are this size

Hi Anna,

I've never actually measured them, but I would say those sizes sound correct. I can check for sure tonight when I get in from work, can't really see them being anything else though?

Thank you again:)

Hi Anna,

I've never actually measured them, but I would say those sizes sound correct. I can check for sure tonight when I get in from work, can't really see them being anything else though?

Thank you again:)

I will go with these as its what they list so both mk2 and corrado have the same size bushes. Probably best to double check though in case its changed over the years.

Hi

Hi Anna,

Yes, these sizes are correct :)

Just a quick update before i go home for the week

I have now shipped the bushes from the Eibach kits to Powerflex for them to look at in more detail and see if anything they already have might work. They were sent out yesterday so hopefully by this time next week i will have some kind of update

Update number 2,

Polybush have been into visit today, so i gave them the other half of the Eibach kit to quote on also. See which one works out the best prices as both polybush and Powerflex are decent quality

update

Bushes will be ready to order from powerflex in 2-3 weeks. They are just waiting on new tooling.

I have asked them to give me the prices but i would imagine they will be similar to other ARB bushes they make.

update

Bushes will be ready to order from powerflex in 2-3 weeks. They are just waiting on new tooling.

I have asked them to give me the prices but i would imagine they will be similar to other ARB bushes they make.

Well done Anna, many thanks for sorting this out 8)

No worries, will update once i get the go ahead that they are ready as will need to set them up in our system

Morning, i got a mail from powerflex this morning, these should be available from friday :-) they will list on their site and we will get them on our site too once we have them

Morning, i got a mail from powerflex this morning, these should be available from friday :-) they will list on their site and we will get them on our site too once we have them

Magic, can't wait to get the rear beam done :)