Dubstar81

Early passenger wing

Damn just realised it's early wing... would have snapped it up if it was a late

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ive got a good pair of late wings in Flash red coming my way soon. Im picking it up the car on the 19th May for breaking

Ive got a good pair of late wings in Flash red coming my way soon. Im picking it up the car on the 19th May for breaking

have you a price in mind for them? im pretty sure i will be needing both sides for my VR before paint?

I would be looking at £40 each for them plus whatever it will cost to post them. My wife works in logistics so they will be bubble wrapped up to death

I would be looking at £40 each for them plus whatever it will cost to post them. My wife works in logistics so they will be bubble wrapped up to death

i would be happy to arrange a courier to pick them up if needed - ive done it previously with no issues

would it be ok for me to say i will have both sides of these pending late wings pls as long as condition is acceptable & verified once they have arrived?

i would be happy to arrange a courier to pick them up if needed - ive done it previously with no issues

would it be ok for me to say i will have both sides of these pending late wings pls as long as condition is acceptable & verified once they have arrived?

Yes mate that is not a problem. I will get them off the car and have a good look at them and let you know

Yes mate that is not a problem. I will get them off the car and have a good look at them and let you know

tidy thank you kindly!

i will drop you a PM with my email address if you wouldnt mind sending me pictures once they are off & you have inspected them :)