ozowen

All Types Bodelwyddan - 21st May

Quick shout out about this show coming up this weekend. My Brother, being very local to this organises the Golf Mk2 Forum stand and has got 20 x car passes for the show. There are still some spaces available and as it is getting near he has asked me to post here and see if any Corrado's would like to come to the show. There are 5 slots available.

Open to anyone, does not have to be a CCGB member. And as he says about the Golfs any condition car welcomed, if it drives there its stand worthy.

His original post (taken from the Golf forum)

ALL TYPES VW SHOW SUNDAY 21ST MAY

BODELWYDDAN CASTLE NORTH WALES

POSTCODE LL18 5YA

Link to site - http://www.alltypesvwshow.co.uk/Main-Ho ... -home.html

Camping is available for Saturday night, gates are open from midday on Saturday 20th.

Sunday is the Main Show Day

Very nice family friendly show in a stunning part of the world

I will be requesting a 20 x Car club stand so as usual if you want a space stick a post on the thread and I will add your name to the list below.

UPDATE 13TH FEB - CLUB STAND IS NOW BOOKED AND ACCEPTED

As always all welcome and positively encouraged we had a good few new members last year on the stand so don't be shy all are welcome no matter what the condition of your car; if it can make it to the show then it is good enough to be on the Club Stand.

Edited by ozowen

Unfortunately can't make it this year but been a few times now and its a cracking show, me and a few friends travel across the country from Hull to go. As said above its really nice site next to the castle, couple of years ago during the show they filmed 'don't tell the bride', wandered right past our campsite!

Will be there next year though!