coullstar

Genuine BBS LM090, 7.5x17, 5x100

Selling the BBS as the car has sold.

They are LM090, 7.5x17in et48, 5x100pcd spec as standard. Centrebore was Subaru fitment but now opened out to VW 57.1mm.

Being 5x100 these are very rare wheels to come by. I bought these from Hungary.

As mentioned they are in the factory finish condition so the barrels are in decent condition but ideally should be stripped and relaquered. No kerbing at all. Centres are in good condition. Caps are genuine black ones with red & gold stickers on top. I might have some carbon and silver I can through in.

These are extremely light for the size. I would say 7-8kg so almost as light as std wheels.

Tyres are 205/40/17 Kumho KU-39, I bought these for the A-rating in the wet and they have done approximately 500miles so virtually new.

The VR needed 10mm spacer to clear the front (288mm brakes), I have 15mm spacers on all round and will include the front two 15mm spacers.

IMO the best wheels for the Corrado and it looks so amazing with them on. Any questions please ask.

£1350

Edited by coullstar

Look very nice! I'm a big fan of the LM

Hmmmm... still need to pay for my block and head rebuild but these are nice!

So if I posted you a cheque for £1385 for delivery after 8th Sept would that be agreeable to you?

I've actually already have someone local who wants them in afraid, they just want to check fitment so I'd say prov sold at the moment.

I'll let you know if it falls through.

I've actually already have someone local who wants them in afraid, they just want to check fitment so I'd say prov sold at the moment.

I'll let you know if it falls through.

No worries