robrado974

Early headlight lenses

Very good condition . One tiny hairline crack, a few pits but nothing serious , great condition considering they are over 25 years old . I can send pics via email , photobucket is a pita now . £100.00 for the pair plus PnP .

Kind regards

Rob

Hi David .

If your looking at the front end , it's the right hand side , passenger side .its a chip on the lip , which cannot be seen when you put the headlight trim on .

Hi David .

If your looking at the front end , it's the right hand side , passenger side .its a chip on the lip , which cannot be seen when you put the headlight trim on .

That's great I have a large stone chip on the drivers side. Would it be possible to send a photo to my email? [email protected]. Thanks

Other pics now sent .

Just got the pics thanks. No im happy to take the pair of them for the asking price. It leaves me a spare lol. If you want to email me payment details I'll get that sorted out today. Thanks.

Hi David . The lights were sent on Tuesday to you , I have emailed you , sent a pic of the tracking receipt. I hope they arrived ok .

Hi David . The lights were sent on Tuesday to you , I have emailed you , sent a pic of the tracking receipt. I hope they arrived ok .

Thank you for the fast delivery! It was delivered on Wednesday but I'm working away just now and they are at home so I haven't had a chance to open them but I'm sure they are fine. Thanks again! Top seller!!

Thank you for the fast delivery! It was delivered on Wednesday but I'm working away just now and they are at home so I haven't had a chance to open them but I'm sure they are fine. Thanks again! Top seller!!

No worries , glad they arrived ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk