Sign in to follow this  
dazzyvr6

inters next friday

anyone travelling down from the north wales/liverpool/manchester area on the friday??i am useless with directions so i could do with meeting up with a few on the way

Thinking of going down A1 autoroute says it best way , will be setting off about 11:00 . think you would be best to cut across to A1 rather than up to leeds then back down again , could meet you on A1 somewhere !!

i will be coming off the m6 and joining the m1 around rugby i think...are there any services around there?

If you go down M6 towards M1 , but when you get to M1 join the A14 , and stay on the A14 , you will pass across A1 ( this is where i will be coming off to join A14 ) .

There is a village that you come to , about 10 - 15 mins from the A1 called Lolworth and there is a little chef , i could meet you there if you like .

I have done the auto route from wrexham to the little chef and it says approx 2hrs 30min , this is near on the same time it will take me to get there from leeds .

We could meet up about 13:30 , if you set off at 11:00 there should'nt be much in it !! . If anyone else want's to meet up at the little chef your more than welcome .

see you friday then jim,give me your e mail address and ill send you my mobile number incase either of us have any problems