1992rado

Issues with my 92 vrt corrado.

I had a complete running car 2 years ago. The trans broke the third gear. It took a little while to save the money to get it fixed.

Now the car won't idle or run properly. To start it just idles at 500-600 rpms and runs rough. If I don't hold down the throttle pedal it will die. The car runs very rough.

It has a UM 630 tune with a pro maf on it, mk3 schimmel performance mk3 fuel pump, new fuel filter, new oxygen sensor, new coolant temp senors - blue and black, new crank position sensor, coil pack, wires, and plugs.

I can hear the fuel pump kick on. I can see the throttle body is being re-adapted after I take the battery off for five minutes and then reconnect it.

I am baffled why the issues with this car. It was running two years ago.

Thanks for the help.

Stale fuel maybe. Gunked injectors, fpr failed, throttle body clogged. Has it been standing for those 2 years?

Id clean out the tb first as well as siphoning out the fuel. Sounds like yours is obd2 by the tb adjusting so you wont have an issue with a sticking isv.

Update : Originally when I stored the car I put in fuel stabilizer but gas might have been bad. Siphoned gas out today. Put new gas in. Put in fuel injector cleaner in too lucas brand. Double checked all the intake boot t-bars clamps and hose clamps but none were loose.

Tested the fuel pressure it is 42.5psi when cranking. Is there another way to test the FPR?

I am trying to understand where are the vacuum lines are at. The car has been modified so I am learning to figure out where they are running to.

Car still has the same issues. ARGH!!!!