Sign in to follow this  
OSV

This is the man who....

Does anyone remember a VW ad from tears ago about a guy who bought into everything just as the market/taste changed and ended with the line this is a man who bought a Volkswagen. Well thats how I remember it. I feel the same now but can't help but laugh. After selling my RS splits I was content with one set but couldn't face cleaning them on a daily driver so decided to go for something to give the car an alternative look to interchange with the splits but be a little easier to clean.

Now my choice was far from unique or brave but effective and not too common. With a long winded order process and waiting time I knew I had to be patient awaiting their arrival. In the meantime it seems others have revealed their new rims which as you've guessed are just the same :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ZW1%20Cuprad.jpg

Superb choice of wheel! Where from? How much? Didn't think they were made anymore?

I vaguely remember that advert too...... :lol:

Yeah, but the RH ZW1's are such a cool rim and look perfect on a Rado imho... :mrgreen:

Just out of interest, what widths are you going for?

I'm going for a hassle free (fingers crossed) 8x17 ET35 incuding adaptors. I managed with a bit of luck and research to find them offered at the superb price of 204 euros each, but they would only supply to Germany. I have had to arrange delivery via a friends business acquaintance before forward on to Blighty. :lol:

Its only a good price if they actually arrive, i've paid and he acknowledgrd receipt so its looking OK but time will tell.