_Matt_

Childs Car Seat: 2 & 4 year old

Hi,

I need to buy a couple of car seats for my Corrado for my girls – a 2 and 4 year old (she’s not far off 5 so seats past 4 years old would be better). What are you guys running? Last time I bought seats I was able to narrow down my selection using online seat finders but the Corrado doesn’t seem to feature on their lists.

Bless ‘em - I need to sort this out pronto as they’re both itching to be taken out in my new car!

Cheers

Matt

I don't think there are many that fit the Corrado because of where the seat belt comes out of the chassi - I've got two of these which fit really nicely into the back of the Corrado - recommended by a few people on here. Not cheap (£90 at Halfords at the moment) but they should last until they are no longer needed, as they start as a five point harness, then you can remove the harness and use with an adult belt. My girls are still in these at 6 and 4....Hope that helps.

http://www.halfords.com/kids-zone/car-seats/toddler-car-seats/britax-romer-evolva-1-2-3-child-car-seat

Thank you. That looks like it will do the trick but yep expensive. I’ll probablt not get a couple for less than those. I’ll await more replies in hope... :)

Well thread closed for me unless others want to post ideas for others. I found the Evolva for £79.99 on Amazon and considering it will last the kids until they're 12 it's not such bad value after all vs. other seats and at least I know this one will fit!

Cheers

Matt

I've also got the Britax Evolva, and - as above - rate it as good value given that it "Evolv"s to accommodate growing kids. It's a well designed bit of kit imo.