g6089

my 89g60

Thought I would make a start for my 1989 G60. Abt 255 k km (not sure however since it has been retrofitted with the 92-on instrument cluster, with the two digital screens), Original BBS R10 wheels (and spare late BBS shown in pictures) , sunroof, ABS, (all working fine), original Grey leather interior (just the ageing cracks on the front seats), no A/C, supercharger/engine both running perfectly, weekend driver. Its on Bilstein lowering springs/KYB shocks, looking to bring it to standard suspension specs with standard G60 springs and oil shocks. Used to have a G60 from new back in 1990 for 11 years. Got another g60 with blown charger but still running for spare parts, plus few other parts, head lights,fenders, bumpers, tailgates etc, however running out of space and my wife's patience!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]92533[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]92536[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]92539[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]92542[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]92545[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]92548[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]92551[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]92554[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]92557[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]92560[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]92563[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]92566[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]92569[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]92572[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]92575[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]92578[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]92581[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]92584[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]92587[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]92479[/ATTACH]

Edited by g6089
new pics/interior

Thanks, will do over the weekend. Had some but cant find them so new ones in the making.

updated my photos, took them today, some of them are at my garage so excuse me the little mess around it.

Edited by g6089

looks great, very clean

Thanks, tlc all the time and never enough but that's the fun of it. You get bored with todays cars that don't let you take care of them!