acar24

Hi newby here

Hi I am new but have some parts for sale. need 5 posts to list so here I go.

Have a neuspeed front strut brace for a vr6. Thanks, Larry

Are you UK based? "Midwest"

Hi "UK" ? Is there a Midwest in the UK?

No, USA !! Midwest is the heartland, = center= Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, some include more. 4

Hi "UK" ? Is there a Midwest in the UK?

No, USA !! Midwest is the heartland, = center= Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, some include more. 4

Well this is a mostly UK based forum, will your strut brace fit RHD cars? Your location doesn't appear on mobile app either and you didn't state it in your non advert!!!!

Sorry my error, When I searched Corrado forum on the link I didn't see anything indicating it was based in the UK. I probably missed it. I would think the strut locations would be the same for rt or left hand drive but it probably would not be worth shipping there. Sorry to crash your forum, I work on mostly German cars here and often search for information on different forums. Thanks for your kindness. LA

Sorry my error, When I searched Corrado forum on the link I didn't see anything indicating it was based in the UK. I probably missed it. I would think the strut locations would be the same for rt or left hand drive but it probably would not be worth shipping there. Sorry to crash your forum, I work on mostly German cars here and often search for information on different forums. Thanks for your kindness. LA

The strut locations are the same, the problem is the bar clashes with the master cylinder reservoir on RHD cars.

There are a few here from your country and Europe too, so if you decide to ship overseas and you have a few rarities in your collection you may sell out fast.