Wullie

Help! Polo 9n Headlight problem

Hope someone may be able to assist with this weird one. When you switch on the headlight on Grandsons 55 plate Polo 9n there is a buzzing from the light unit which sounds like a relay. You can feel a vibration through the unit. I have had a look around but can't see anything obvious. Is there a relay inside the unit and if so can it be replaced.

Hope someone may be able to assist with this weird one. When you switch on the headlight on Grandsons 55 plate Polo 9n there is a buzzing from the light unit which sounds like a relay. You can feel a vibration through the unit. I have had a look around but can't see anything obvious. Is there a relay inside the unit and if so can it be replaced.

Hi

I had this issue and sorry to say it’s an issue with clocks, if your luck like I was I will clear it’s self.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you will find it’s a fault with the headlamp level adjuster

Try playing with the control switch and if it doesn’t sort it you can just unplug the unit at the headlamp