P3rks

1995 Bramble Metallic (aka Blackberry) Corrado VR6 - Round 2 of VR6 ownership

Just curious, is the actual vw name bramble metallic or blackberry for this colour?

And in the states we call it normally Brombeer Metallic over here but you do hear “bromber” also when someone is identifying it in general.

I bought a set of the OEM 'corrado' logo mats from my local VW dealer last week. I didn't think they were too pricey either. £60 for the 4. They are quite plush and generally last well. Took 2 days to order them in as obviously they don't carry stock nowadays.

Edited by Billzeebub

Nice Corrado and good to have you back in the fold.

I too have had Seat's that won't drive straight! First was an 05 Ibiza Sport, Second was a 60 Leon FR and lastly and my current family car is a '13 Exeo. The Exeo I've managed to sort out with a proper alignment (but it is an Audi A4 really so maybe that's why) however the other two I could never resolve. They felt as though they "crabbed" when going straight. Perhaps they are set up for Europe's heavily cambered motorways.

I like the car history none the less though, cheers for posting. Shame you had some bad luck. My brother has had a couple of the M135i's and they're both nice motors.

Edit to add the Seat's were owned from new or sub six months old - you're right new cars have their traits just like older ones. It's just with newer ones you have to pay a fortune and lose a fortune for the privilege. I like the chaps idea who runs a Touareg, Audi Cab and Corrado :)

Edited by pfnsht