Sign in to follow this  
fast x

Audi tt alloys competition???

Hi guys!!!! a got someone who is selling this alloys but im not sure if they go on my vr6 with no probs???? are they the same pattern or off set????

any help is apresiated.

Hi there, remember me? I was going to take your set of smiths chrome wheels but I ended up getting a set of Audi TT comps instead.

They will fit your VR6 but you will need 5mm spacers on the back so you can fit the rear wheel centre caps on. I'm using the OE wheel bolts as there is still plenty of threads left(after fitting spacers on rears).

You will probably need 205/40/17 tyres as mine came with 225/45/17 and rubbed at rear but my car is lowered about an inch.

Here's a pic!

Greegs - Just looked at the thumbnail of your C (Looks great with those wheels btw) and suddenly thought - that looks really like a small lake outside Dunfermline, then saw you are from Fife. Is that the lake (loch :) ) I am thinking of? I think they do waterskiing on it to iirc.

yep well spotted munkay. It's Townhill Loch, not into water ski-ing myself but it's a good spot to take pictures :)

hehe, thought it was. Don't know how on earth I recognised that as I have only been there once in my life when I was about 12!