annavr6

Something cool from Classic Parts

Glad they have all arrived safely. I found some Mk1 Golf versions on classic today so going to get those set up soon in time for Christmas, things like this make wicked little gifts in my opinion

Glad they have all arrived safely. I found some Mk1 Golf versions on classic today so going to get those set up soon in time for Christmas, things like this make wicked little gifts in my opinion

ordered another one yesterday :-

ordered another one yesterday :-

Ha ha brilliant. I was thinking of doing the same last night, they are fantastic.

Anna Feel free to put a picture up of the mk1

There is a few different ones that they do[ATTACH=CONFIG]95197[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]95198[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]95199[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]95200[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]95201[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]95202[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]95203[/ATTACH]

I tell you what they all look pretty cool actually, I'm tempted to go for the VW Parking only in blue, and the MK1 Golf GTi.

Si

I tell you what they all look pretty cool actually, I'm tempted to go for the VW Parking only in blue, and the MK1 Golf GTi.

Si

I think they would all look pretty smart bolted on the garage door, I love the old metal plates you can get too.

We have just decided to stock most of these now for our Christmas gift range, so will be on the website available to order in the next few days