Contigo

VR6 owner

Congratulations! just read the thread, you've done a great bit of work there. Not so sure on the inpro fogs and indicators, and as mentioned the wheels are a touch too big but those are just my opinions. Glad you're enjoying it so much as well, keep it up, looks lovely! :thumbleft:

Cheers Sean.

Just got a G60 last night which wouldn't run and the guy had spent a fortune on crap garages trying to fix. It was one tooth out on cam timing and the firing order was wrong on the Dizzy! Runs now :D

Haha, you've obviously got the bug getting another! I love it when things like that happen, I feel for the guy who forked out on apparent "professionals" to try to get it running, but its great for you that its something so simple. Just goes to show, such is the auto mechanical profession now that unless it tells them what is wrong when they plug their diagnostic tools in, they're stumped!

Indeed. Will do a recommission thread on there too and see if I can get Readers car again! :D

I think both will be up for sale on here in a few months as I have other cars waiting for the Contigo treatment :D