VR-Sixy

VR6 Corrado Midnight Pearl Effect (LC5M)

1994 M REG..... 230,000 miles, well looked after, reasonably priced.

£2,500 OVNO.

Nick 07943 101701

Pics to follow.

Thanks

Edited by VR-Sixy

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96588[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96589[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96590[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96591[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96592[/ATTACH]

Hi Nick, could you please give us some info about the car? I think that would help you to sell it and you will save some time answering the same questions again and again :)

has the car FSH?

How is the body/chassis? any corrosion?

Has the chain and tensioner done?

It looks quite nice to be honest.

Cheers,

Fran

Sorry, there's a lot of info i have left off - my apologies. Yes, the chain and tensioners have been done and they are fine. This was a while back but all still good.

It has an MOT until early December this year and the bodywork/chassis are all sound. There's a couple of paint blisters on both front wheelarches but hardly noticeable. It's still a good little runner, however, with the intermittent starting problem, I'm going to have to let him go, which i am very sad about.

I have history dating back to 2006 but it is by no means complete. I have owned this Corrado since 2000.

Prepared to drop the price to £2,000 for a quick sale - hopefully by the end of the coming weekend.

If you need any other info, please call - happy to talk to you.

Thanks

Nick

07943 101701

Edited by VR-Sixy

Sorry to hear youre selling up Nick. That seems like a bargain for somebody. Always thought your car looked great when I passed it almost daily on my commute to work. A nice C at a great price.

I'm going to be at work on the 15th morning.......

Edited by VR-Sixy

Sorry to hear youre selling up Nick. That seems like a bargain for somebody. Always thought your car looked great when I passed it almost daily on my commute to work. A nice C at a great price.
Thanks Mate. Really gutted at having to let it go, but the starting problem is a big issue for me having just started a new job n' all!! It's probably something very silly, but I can't go out to it of a morning not knowing if it's going to start or not.

And yes, a bargain for someone, given how I've looked after it for 19 years.

With regard to the intermittent starting, i put it out to the guys on the forum here and the usual suspects came up...... 109 relay (which as been replaced with a VW relay) and the ignitiion switch which has also been replaced with a genuine VW part. I have the garage receipt for this work. Someone also mentioned the Top Cam Sensor plug / connection which has not been looked at, and the immobiliser was mentioned.

I've spoken to the immobilier people, and they have given me a work-around if it turns out to be the problem - I've just not tried that yet.