culshaw

Mocal cooler kit

It's a Mocal kit and you're covered by ebay's buyer protection, so can't see any issues. The only problem with these kits is whether the hoses are the right length for where you are going to locate it. Sometimes it's better to mount it all up, then get the hoses made up at a local place once you know the exact lengths, they're nothing overly special so any decent hydraulic/pipe shop will be able to sort you out :)

It's a Mocal kit and you're covered by ebay's buyer protection, so can't see any issues. The only problem with these kits is whether the hoses are the right length for where you are going to locate it. Sometimes it's better to mount it all up, then get the hoses made up at a local place once you know the exact lengths, they're nothing overly special so any decent hydraulic/pipe shop will be able to sort you out :)

That's all I needed, thanks!

Does it need one? - I've seen these fitted and then covered as they're potentially over cooling the oil... in road applications of course.

Does it need one? - I've seen these fitted and then covered as they're potentially over cooling the oil... in road applications of course.

I'm supercharging the old darling, so I want to be on the safe side given I haven't got a spacer head-gasket in

I'm supercharging the old darling, so I want to be on the safe side given I haven't got a spacer head-gasket in

Sweet - any info on where you got the supercharger bits? Rough cost etc? To be honest I’m thinking of doing something similar - I’d prefer to do something mechanical rather than spend on a respray.