jared_nomak

Grey Corrado VR6 imported now in Fife

No worries mate glad I can be of a help .

Are you considering the front subframe as well ?

Here is a picture so you can see what I did and make a decision. Maybe forward it to Vince and say ditto.

Front subfram your basically looking at four bushes

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-GOLF-MK2-CORRADO-FRONT-CROSS-MEMBER-MOUNT-BUSHES-x-4-191199233-A1223/192233123396?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

No point doing the wishbones you can get a pair new for £50 febi .

Anti roll bar bushes and droplinks, track rods.

Three engine,transmission mounts, also consider your strut mounts if you didnt do them when you did your supension.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96638[/ATTACH]

Edited by Keyo

Hmm maybe. My car has had a dinitrol treatment underneath on all of these parts (except fan) and although not as good I might be spending for the sake of it. Does look lovely though.

Your wife will put a contract on me if im not carefull as been a bad influence ha !

Well best of luck with whatever you decide.

I’m going to use mine for a wee bit first and get the parts together. Anything you can list all the better as I will add them to the ever growing pile

Jared have you still got the contact of the S4 for 11k ?

Cheers.

I think they are gone now but will double check the guy spends all his spare time tracking down old lotus and have been left sitting so he comes across them all the time.

Ok thanks , it might be cheaper to buy a 20k one if they have been sitting by the time you hava got them right.

Ok thanks , it might be cheaper to buy a 20k one if they have been sitting by the time you hava got them right.

I’ve sent the guy a message to see if there is anything on his radar, if so can put you in touch with him :)

It can be hit of miss one of the cars the engine would have been knackered no doubt, but could have still been a cheap car.