annavr6

Standard VR6 Air filter box

Looking for the complete box for the air filter on a VR6. Putting mine back to standard. Anyone got one for not silly money?

Unfortunately I have just last week sold my immaculate VR airbox and filter for £50. There are some crazy prices being asked on ebay (one advert at £250!!) by proper comedians! They do come up fairly frequently as people stick BMCs on (as I did)

Unfortunately I have just last week sold my immaculate VR airbox and filter for £50. There are some crazy prices being asked on ebay (one advert at £250!!) by proper comedians! They do come up fairly frequently as people stick BMCs on (as I did)

Damn! Hopefully someone has got one for me, for not ££££££££

Think i've got one Anna. I'll check the condition and post up some pics shortly. Might be dusty though!

Think i've got one Anna. I'll check the condition and post up some pics shortly. Might be dusty though!

That would be awesome, dust i can do, as long as its in one piece then that's a winner!

Did you have any luck?

Hi Anna sorry lost track here. Its at my dad's I'll get some pics over the weekend for you.

Just picked it up from my dads. I'll clean it up and give it a once over for any scuffs or damage and get some pics to you shortly.

Just picked it up from my dads. I'll clean it up and give it a once over for any scuffs or damage and get some pics to you shortly.

Thanks

You will be fed up with me soon :-) did you get any pictures? I m not overly concerned what its like as long as its in one piece.

No problem Anna, its my fault. Yes got some pictures and i'll send them this evening when i'm back.

Its all in one piece and in good condition, i've just given it a clean up and some dressing to make it look a bit more decent!

No problem Anna, its my fault. Yes got some pictures and i'll send them this evening when i'm back.

Its all in one piece and in good condition, i've just given it a clean up and some dressing to make it look a bit more decent!

As long as you dont want crazy £££ for it i will take it. Drop it to me on e mail [email protected] and i can arrange the ££

Just an update to say thanks. Received this and all is well. Super happy :-)

Top help from the forum as ever, you guys are always super helpful