jaybo

G60 Clocks

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a set of clocks for a G60. It's a phase 1 model and uses the digital speedo reading.

Loooking to get one by Fri at the latest as need to fit Sat am as someone is looking to buy the car.

Failing that....a workng fuel/coolant module form a set of clocks as this is the bit that is broken. Tested with another dash and confirmed it's defintiely shot.

Cheers

Jason

Hi mate

I have some

Can’t guarantee they are any good though as it’s been a long time since they were used

Where are you based ?

I'm in Bournemouth. You?

As long as the Fuel sender isnt damaged...should work ok. How much do you want for one?

I'm in Bournemouth. You?

As long as the Fuel sender isnt damaged...should work ok. How much do you want for one?

I have a set of G60 clocks from a 92 G60 that you can have for zilch if their any good to you. The speedo & tacho dont work but the temp & fuel gauge work ok from what I can remember. I live in Bournemouth near Meyrick Park. Let me know if your interested & I'll pm you with my address.

Wow! Amazing!

That'll be awesome. Yea send me your address. What time are you round? I'll be heading back that way today about 5ish if your free then?

Wow! Amazing!

That'll be awesome. Yea send me your address. What time are you round? I'll be heading back that way today about 5ish if your free then?

PMd with details.