Sign in to follow this  
LowG

Angel eyes on Corrado!!

You want Angel Eyes just buy an M3 like the picture. 8)

They look better on the M3 than the Corrado. :mrgreen:

well so you telling me that if some1 fits porsche alloys or porsche mirrors they should go and buy a porsche instead or same with RS4 bumpers? I dont like BM as they to common and ordinary,now the angel eyes i think would suit the mean front looks that the corrado already has. Also if not the angel eyes i want to put some sort of diferent lights in it liek xenons or hid from some other car as im not prepared to pay 1 grand for a kit,so no i think angel eyes will suit the corrado if done properly,hell you can even have the circle emmit red light or blue but its a matter of taste,if you dont like it dont do it no one is forcing just trying to get some ideas and tips.

to be honest Porsche have a quite a bit more of a connection with VW than BMW or Mercedes....so you can get away with Porsche alloys or mirrors on a VW

as for the angel-eyes leave them to BMW's...i can understand you wanting to improve the lighting on your C but putting in different marques lights just kind of defeats the purpose of having a C...afterall was it not the front view of one that helped make you want a C in the first place....every single C i've seen with non-original lights IMHO just looks stupid.....fit either the uprated headlight loom or DIY one

just my 2p's worth and hope you'll take it as constructive criticsm.....i'm not dictating to you how to spend your cash or mod your C.....at the end of the day its all up to you

ok you have to understand here that the lights will be modified to fit the stock light box so the overall product wont look similar to teh bm lights,im considering also using audi lights,i really want to impruve my lights as they crap. Just the lights its not what give the looks to the corrado but i agre it would change the looks and some peeps dont like that. I have seen that green corrado with BMW lights and i think its sucks,im looking for something different to that more modern looking,still sketching my ideas so all this talk is helpfull.