Keyo

Aftermarket indicators

Noticed these earlier an option if your original Hella indicators are smashed. Two choices available in the UK.

https://www.winparts.co.uk/lighting-lamps/lighting/indicator/c30/set-front-lights-volkswagen-corrado-clear/p53881.html?a=t4u/0/0/30/53881&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIuvvs0N6m5gIVgbHtCh0LLgkIEAQYBCABEgLLyvD_BwE

I actually have the below on my car at the moment and they are a good fit.

https://www.winparts.co.uk/lighting-lamps/lighting/indicator/c30/indicator-set-hd-tuning-2250274-diederichs/p757354.html

Are there any indicator lenses available for the originals to get refurbished, you can't beat the look of the stock Hella ones.

Edited by Keyo

I noticed Sprinter53 on here is selling reproduction lenses on eBay (item 163844797324) and offers a replacement service if you ship your original lenses to Germany. They are expensive though, and I’m not sure what you do if the reflectors are starting to go.

I noticed Sprinter53 on here is selling reproduction lenses on eBay (item 163844797324) and offers a replacement service if you ship your original lenses to Germany. They are expensive though, and I’m not sure what you do if the reflectors are starting to go.

Damn those are nice I just couldn't justify in my own head spending that sort of money, I wish Heritage just got a set of these lenses together and retailed them at a price I would be comfortable with. Has anyone ever contacted Hella maybe we could start a thread to get these made by them.

It’s worth a try, but I’m not sure they look any cheaper. In the meantime I’ll start saving up to send my fog lamps and indicators back to Germany.

You never know think we all need to be a bit more creative as we have some of the best manufactures in the world on our doorstep. I have a couple of lenses removed from the indicators so have some templates at hand. I would like to at least get something manufactured to do my bit for the Corrado world at some point.