James.

Parcel shelf straps

Struggling to find any for sale with the Seat part number.

I'll cobble something together and update the thread.

Thanks all the same.

Think I remember that ones from a Seat Ibiza from a similar vintage were exactly the same too. Pretty sure I bought some but I'm away from home until the weekend so can't check part numbers and where I bought them til then. If you do a search it might come up?

Think I remember that ones from a Seat Ibiza from a similar vintage were exactly the same too. If you do a search it might come up?

Yes, thanks. Did that first (hopped over to VWvortex as well). Ibiza/Toledo by the looks of it. And judging by the lack of results, equally as rare these days.

Not to worry, it doesn’t stop the car from running (should I have said that?)) so I’ll sit it out and keep re-visiting the issue. I’ve found a mucky old spare in the garage, so if anyone has one to sell we’re back in business.

Failing that, I’ll add it to the project list I keep on a simmer.

Many thanks all.

Worth noting that if the bottoms fall/break off of the strap, you can just slip a washer over the top of the strap (the looped part), then feed the entire thing UP through the parcel shelf. They're marginally shorter, so they stretch a bit more, but it seems to work fine.

Both of mine have been like this for 10+ years.