Adrian

g60 steel wheels

Hi all, does anyone know how much original 14" g60 16 hole steel wheels should be going for. Have not been able to find any anywhere as a price comparison. They are both in good condition with no kerb dents. Dated 01/88 and 09/89. Many thanks. Adrian.

You could still buy them off VW a few years ago for about €50 a wheel - I got some for my Golf.  I think they are 15" though, hence why they are in demand.

What is the part number on yours? Classic Parts have a steel rim for €80, but would need to see if it is the same.

Hi ya, definitely 14" as came off my MK2 golf. Numbers are 321 601 025H, SRD, 141902, 6Jx14H2, ET38, DIN T, Dates 9/89 and 1/88. Have also got 321 601 171A black centre caps with red vw that I bought for my golf decades ago but didn't fit (probably for 15" steels on corrado) that have not been able to price. Many thanks for replying as would rather see them priced properly and go to where they will be most appreciated. Cheers Adrian

Ah ok - did not realise there was a 14" inch variant - I see you found the other thread. I bought those ones for my Golf.