Popeye775

Lean idle

Hey guys, I was having a misfire at idle situation for on but the misfire is fixed. At this point, the car is lean under idle but no misfire anymore. AFR shows 14-18 at idle, 13.5-14 under throttle, and 14.8-15 while cruising. CO Pot is at 85 ohms for resistance currently and fuel pressure is at 3.5 bar. Tested for vacuum leaks and replaced wiring for the fuel injectors as well. Have also recently put new injectors in. So I’m reaching out trying to see what else there is that could be causing this lean situation. Could my chip (BBM STG 3) be curving the fuel to fire with the bigger cam that is going in soon? Or could it be something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all, couple of things. First of all: new cam and lifters are installed and the car loves it!

Second: it’s still lean at idle (upon cold start will idle at about 11 AFR which is uhhh real rich but then leans out to between 14-17 AFR) here’s what the plugs look like. This is practically how they all look across the board. Some a tiny bit lighter than the rest but not so far off that it’s causing concern. Any reason the car could be lean like this? Or is this just one of those quirks with digifant?

59e265cb8ccccf57ac77364be1f5b810.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk