UKLonar

Rear wiper leaks

Afternoon all,

Went out to test for leaks this morning and found I've got water coming in through the rear wiper.

I've had a look on etka and I can't seem to see a seal/grommet on any diagrams. I'd like to replace this.

Anyone able to assist please?

TIA!

I've taken a few wiper motors off in the past - there's a whole selection of washers and grommets on there, but not sure if they are available separately.

image.thumb.png.de65b48d6fe5407411a95b0af92c2858.png

#13 and #2 are a spacer grommet and rubber washer respectively.

It might just be worth undoing yours and taking a look - I don't see any reason why you couldn't use a generic washer/seal of the right size instead.

2 hours ago, fendervg said:

I've taken a few wiper motors off in the past - there's a whole selection of washers and grommets on there, but not sure if they are available separately.

image.thumb.png.de65b48d6fe5407411a95b0af92c2858.png

#13 and #2 are a spacer grommet and rubber washer respectively.

It might just be worth undoing yours and taking a look - I don't see any reason why you couldn't use a generic washer/seal of the right size instead.

Really useful thanks, what's the PN for 13? I just whipped it all off and it looked upside down based on that diagram.. fitted it all back together and tightened down so hopefully sorts it.

If not I'll order the new parts.

Sorry, parts list in the wrong place! #13, spacer ring, shows as 535955733, unfortunately the dreaded "535" means it's a Corrado specific  part, but you might be in luck and find it.

#2, rubber washer, is 191955265

Thanks for the help on this, that diagram proved useful. I removed it all yesterday, checked all components were present and observed the rubber spacer was upside down.

I refit it all nice and snug after a wipe down and a test today shows no more leak. Happy days, case closed 😁

Brilliant - it's always nice to get a relatively simple solution to a Corrado problem - especially one that doesn't involve spending lots of money or time trying to source hard to find parts.