onewing

Hi there Fellow Radoists

New member here.

i have a94 corrado 16v.

Im looking for another corrado so let me know if you have anything available 

many thanks 

Hi , 

My mate has a well sorted Alpine White VR in Leicester for sale- has a very nice black leather interior to - stealth looked after the car for him and has many new parts. Send me a pm and I can pass on you his details if your interested . 

• Like 1

Is that the one that is up for auction at the mo? Following it, looks mint. Been wanting a corrado for years and recently got rid of my mk5 R32. Had it for 7 years and now regretting it massively!

7 minutes ago, Raffa said:

Is that the one that is up for auction at the mo? Following it, looks mint. Been wanting a corrado for years and recently got rid of my mk5 R32. Had it for 7 years and now regretting it massively!

Yes its up for auction the white one on cars and classic. 

Yeah I’m watching that one. Think it’s on for a few more days yet. 

Missed out on a blackberry VR6 a couple of months ago and now it’s on eBay at a garage for literally twice the price. Kicking myself. Trying not to rush into buying one and waiting for a decent one to come up. Your mate’s looks pretty good!

6 minutes ago, Raffa said:

Yeah I’m watching that one. Think it’s on for a few more days yet. 

Missed out on a blackberry VR6 a couple of months ago and now it’s on eBay at a garage for literally twice the price. Kicking myself. Trying not to rush into buying one and waiting for a decent one to come up. Your mate’s looks pretty good!

This one is better then that blackberry as its had work done at stealth chains etc  - not sure the blackberry had leather but this one does which is a bonus as a black leather . 

Yeah it does look mint and I saw stealth has done some work on it. Know them from my R32 days too. I’ll be bidding if the price doesn’t go too crazy and it does look good in white.