EJ Taylor

Corrado Show Audio Install

FYI, this is still for sale. 

I am struggling to locate the old thread trying to GIVE it away. 

For someone somewhere, its a 10k audio install. from the front seats back. 1 off. 

It is in dry storage and has been since i took it out. I will keep trying to find the old thread with it in, but atm i cant go through any pages on my old build threads so cant access photos. 

Shaun tracked it down for you and bumped it

here is the link as well

HUGE SHOW INSTALL - Cost Thousands asking a few hundred? - Page 2 - ICE 'n' Secure - The Corrado Forum (the-corrado.net)

What is the ask for it now? I needed to keep seats and boot available back then, I don't anymore, so I'm definitely interested.

Edited by Tigerfish

Well either £350 to me if you want to just buy it. Or free if you want Oxford car audio to fit it. Maybe pay Lem the owner the £350 instead.

I could call him and ask what it might cost to fit it and get a separate quote for the audio. I don't work there any more but he is a very close friend.

Sounds odd. But honestly it hurt me to take it out it meant so much to me and him. So you paying him (a small business in a hard climate) a few hundred to fit it would mean far more to me than any money.

Have a think mate. It's going nowhere.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Sounds a good solution to me. I’ll PM you, as the pics aren’t visible anymore, and I’d need to factor in what additional audio I’d need to be looking at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro