Sign in to follow this  
Red=Fast

i got new seats! i got new seats!

i picked up some new seats for my car yesterday. im waiting on the brakets. i will post you guys some pictures of my car soon. it looks pretty funny with no front seats in it right now.

seat.jpg

seat2.jpg

mmmm... momo...

(just in case you dont know what seats im talking about, they are the black momo rookie seats on the floor infront of the blue armchair and fireplace, and to the left of the coffee table. the second posted picture is showing a logo on one of the seats.)

are you sure that blue arm chair will fit in the c ??? :lol:

I'm more worried about the coffee table to be honest :lol:

Fireplace boot install?

That would be... erm.... hot 8)

Fireplace boot install?

That would be... erm.... hot 8)

I was thinking that, but what with C's overheating enough as it is I thought that would just be a bit over the top. :D

thanks for the support guys. its a shame i didnt pick those up from the guy who i bought my momo seats from. those pictures were from the sellers house by the seller. not me. =\

will you be loosing the back seats as they might be a bit difficult to get to once they are fitted?

Having wedged my 6'2 frame into the back of a C fitted with similar bucket seats and race harness I can vouch for the seats being near to useless. I would leave them in though because they kill the noise and they're useful to put stuff on. They also keep prying eyes out of the boot (trunk).

yeah i was planning on having them be useless now that i have some nice seats in the car. i was thinking about removing them but i am not sure i want to do that just yet because i would like try and keep people from looking in and trying to steal something that i might have in the boot. maybe i could remove the lower portion of the rear seats so nobody can sit back there for sure. but still keep the top part to keep people from looking into the boot and to keep the noise reduction from the setas.

finally the brakets came in for the seats, and it ended up they were the wrong brakets. so i havent put them in yet. later today i am supposed to pick up the new brakets. they are supposed to be adjustable on the height (so they say) so i will let you guys know when i pick them up today.