Sign in to follow this  
dinkus

Corrado toolkit

I've just been looking through ETKA for some parts and came across the toolkit page.

It's got the little plastic jobby with the jack/wheel brace et al in it.... and next to it some kind of pouch. Anybody firstly got one, or have any idea what it is?

I *think* I might have one in ma boot, I'll check in a bit. BTW, how does one get hold of a copy of ETKA what what? :D

ta

randal

u get this sort of pouches with Merc's also and whats inside is probably spanners, screwdrivers and wire cutters and a pair of pliers and prob really expensive to get hold of one from VW

dunno mate, is number 6 the tool for removing the newer BBS centre caps???

and mine got a funny toothbrush in it!!!!!!

The description of it on ETKA is simply 'tool kit bag' so I don't think it has anything in it. I'm not even sure what you would put in it because the toolkit is pretty neatly contained in the plastic caddy thing anyway. It's more out of curiosity than wanting to get one, as I'm sure it'll be £30 from the $tealers :roll: Could be worth finding out just for a giggle though.

The description of it on ETKA is simply 'tool kit bag' so I don't think it has anything in it. I'm not even sure what you would put in it because the toolkit is pretty neatly contained in the plastic caddy thing anyway. It's more out of curiosity than wanting to get one, as I'm sure it'll be £30 from the $tealers :roll: Could be worth finding out just for a giggle though.

after 45 mins of explaining to the beep beep beep what it is,,,,,,, u think its worth it lol good luck mate

dunno mate, is number 6 the tool for removing the newer BBS centre caps???

and mine got a funny toothbrush in it!!!!!!

No idea wha' number 6 is for... I've got a little plastic thing for removing the plastic nut covers as well as what's shown there. Toothbrush is an odd addition tho! :D

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/download.php?id=7628 is a piccie of the kit in-situ.

6 IS the center cap removal tool... fits the Seibring and BBS wheels' centers... 8)

6 IS the center cap removal tool... fits the Seibring and BBS wheels' centers... 8)

Ahh cool, probably never been used though, judging by the screwdriver shaped nicks in the wheels :roll:

Ahh cool, probably never been used though, judging by the screwdriver shaped nicks in the wheels :roll:

Well what did you want me to use? My extra special large hammer,. which if you could bring back at lunch would be good :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shock:

Well what did you want me to use? My extra special large hammer,. which if you could bring back at lunch would be good :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shock:

Well I didn't know what it was for either, but the wheels were abused many years ago by the looks of things.