Sign in to follow this  
Dub Style

Engine in the rear anyone?

i've yet to see a corrado with an engine in the rear, any of you come across one yet......also what are the pros and cons of a rear wheel drive car ........

There are a couple around... one's a convertable style roadster thing which was done by a french (I think) tuning company as a demo car and has a LOT of ICE in it... I think the other was an American jobbie with sillly BHP in it too! :D

yeah ive seen those, the french one is sweet, and the american one i saw had a space framed rear with a twin turbo v6, :twisted: i want one!!

eye, that's the American one I was thinking of too... mental bit of engineering.... 8)

C's not really suited to a mid engine conversion, however i reckon the weight distribution is crying out for a longditudinal front engine rwd conversion. Shame i cant persuade dinkus.....

Scruffythefirst, if you wanna finance the ordeal then i`ll be getting sonia car back soon and you can go crazy!!! :D