Sign in to follow this  
G60Dan

Merc sprinter intercooler

very very tight fit!! Been there and got the t-shirt and I payed £145 inc VAT brand new from Merc....

So was it worth it and what other bits did you need...

A mate of mine works for Merc and we discussed it a while ago, He said he could get one for around a ton

very very tight fit!! Been there and got the t-shirt and I payed £145 inc VAT brand new from Merc....

A mate of mine works for Merc and we discussed it a while ago, He said he could get one for around a ton

could he get us all one? :D :wink:

its not that bad to fit one, but I had to move my rad back about 25mm or so and cut a little bit out of one of the chassis legs... will gets some pics..

do you have to make custom brackets and what about the hoses?

Biggerbigben-the hoses you used on your engine, were they SNS performance ones? if so just wondering how much mate...thinkin about costs for a G60. :|

do you have to make custom brackets and what about the hoses?

Biggerbigben-the hoses you used on your engine, were they SNS performance ones? if so just wondering how much mate...thinkin about costs for a G60. :|

I used Samco hoses, and you have to make a couple of brackets... not difficult, just get some scrap metal, drill some holes and then bolt it up..

ok mate...Now i can't decide which is easier to perform..the merc one or the audi RS in the other thread by woody.

What is needed ideally and is it still possible to get good gains by keeping the standard corrado bumper rather than an RS one.