Sign in to follow this  
GIXXERUK

any top tips or advice wanted :-)

i'm having my car sprayed next week, anyone got any do's and donts, things you wish you had had done or hadnt 8)

the side protectors put them back on or leave em off

cheers

paul :evil:

theres a guy on the pinfold industrial estate in buckley who does a lot of restoration work on older cars, he used to have a VR6 he's got a golf rallye now, he also does a lot of work for james edwards of chester

he's restoring an aston martin there at the mo

he seeems to do good work (well i bloody hope he does) or i'm setting his unit on fire :D

cheers mate,i need to get my arch done soon,how is he price wise,theres a place in buckley that does leather retrims,need my door card doing,dont suppose youve heard of anyone?

i'll find out for you , the guy who's spraying the car said his mate does retrims in leather in buckley so i'll get the info for you

price wise he seems cheaper than i thought, the car is generally ok but its showing signs of its age as in parking dinks along the doors and peppered with stone chips on the bonnet and front wings also the sunroof is scratched where it went haywire on the previous owner

so he's going to sort it out and he said nothing will stay on (expect the rear windows), doors off mirrors off etc etc and i told him i want the inside of the doors doing ( the inside sill)

he said £600 i said when can you do it :)

he wants the car for a week, which is ok as i'm in france with work from next week 8)