Sign in to follow this  
marcus

Marcus's G60 - UPDATED13/3/05

Smoked lights look good on Pearl Green.. been wondering what they'd look like so you've answered my question.

Car looks terrific mate :)

I was gona say the same thing !!! smoked crystal's yum :wink:

Looks real nice mate :thumb right:

very tidy! is it just the light or is that leather green? dont think i've seen that before! (although knowing me its probably quite normal and i've just not noticed!)

Very nice & clean!

Was it you I see on Friady at the round about by the Chinham Shopping centre? Flashed & waved etc.

Leather is black.

Correct it is G-masters old car.

Thanks for the positive feed back gentlemen. :D The axhaust is now oval (milltek, de-cat)

WAS gonna say its G-Masters old car,,,,, looks mint ,,,better than when G-master had it LOL :mrgreen:

I wldnt say its mint but it is in very good condition. i looked at 10+vr6s and 5+ g60's and this was the nicest looked after by far.....

*sound of penny dropping*

Is this g-master's old car?

Yes that's my old rado :( looking good though a bit too good i do miss her, but glad she's gone to a good home glad your happy marcus. :wink:

LOL,well, You can give me £1000 and i'll digitally impose one on your car for you, but can t sell you the real thing..... Sorry steve its not real mate. :) :roll: :wink:

LOL,well, You can give me £1000 and i'll digitally impose one on your car for you, but can t sell you the real thing..... Sorry steve its not real mate. :) :roll: :wink:

:cry:

Havent got a clue what it is.....? should find out really.

Hopefully G-master will post in the answer.

It look to me like the oil breather has just been re-piped. Probably for the best. Might as well do the full boost return kit now marcus :wink:

The red thing is just a blanking cap from the old oil breather, i was running the car with no boost return for a while but the noise started driving me mad so i reconnect it but did'nt fancy the idea of all the gunk form the breather going into the charger so i ran it to a catch tank. :) Yeah marcus you could remove the boost return pipe mate defo gains to be had!! :wink: