Sign in to follow this  
Phil K

Reiger rear spoiler

whilst on the subject of reiger grills... what are peoples opinions of these? (don't mean to hijack your thread just thought they kinda tie in together)

Thanks Steve...

So has anyone fitted one of these? Wondering what it would look like with little or no other body mods...

Kinda reminds me of the Seat Leon's spoiler :D

Really like that little rear Rieger panel.. again, its a nice and subtle modification and like the superb Rieger grille, it suits the Corrado down to the ground :)

My mate has one of these on his C, looks pritty good, dont think his is official reiger though. strangely for me i dont have a photo of his car.

Its nice subtle mod though, I like it, but you can see the glue on the inside of the back window with which it attaches with.

carzymarcel's mate had one on his Corrado - saw it on Sunday. I quite liked it. The car was dark green by the way.

Yeh i fitted that when it was mine ...... look's good so much so , i'm just having a new one fitted to my vr this week !!

If you buy the proper reiger one you get a shortened wiper and all the silicone etc included !!!

I think it was £68 from http://www.tuning.co.uk/rieger

that looks 8) cheesy, really liking this mod... if anyone has pics of it on a car that is otherwise standard then that'd be great... might aswell get one sprayed at the same time as the grill spoiler etc

carzymarcel's mate had one on his Corrado - saw it on Sunday. I quite liked it. The car was dark green by the way.

Found this :wink: an't she a bute !!