Sign in to follow this  
davidwatsonok

1:18 model of a Corrado

Don't get excited just yet. I know there has been lots of discussion about the lack of a nice model of our beloved Corrado, so I have just contacted a couple of model companies to see if they would consider producing one. I realise that they would need to secure the rights from VW, but given the age of the car I cannot see why they wouldn't agree. The companies I have contacted are listed below, so if anyone would like to also contact them, it may add some incentive to their interest. Please spread the idea around as many Corrado related forums as possible to generate any interest.

http://www.autoartmodels.com

http://www.diecastlegends.com

Or am I sad.

nope not sad at all :D .......something that is sorely missed in the die-cast model world is a good quality Corrado model......there is talk of minichamps doing a 1:43 scale Corrado in the next couple of years too :wink:

No... a good quality diecast model would be awesome. I'd buy one right away!

If enough demand is there, I'm sure Revell or Tamiya might make a 1:10th scale kit (or bigger!) of the Corrado! You could paint it the same colour as your car and have a mini-me on the shelf :lol:

I don't like the die-cast models, too small and lacking in detail....

If enough demand is there, I'm sure Revell or Tamiya might make a 1:10th scale kit (or bigger!) of the Corrado! .

The egroup email revell in mass 2years ago. Even got a reply that the corrado would make the possible new models short list for 2003/4. Nothing since. :(