Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

G60 Service

Getting my G60 serviced on Saturday and was wondering what spark plugs to go for. Local stealer quoted me £13 +VAT each whereas local Halfords quoted me £19.99 for a set of Champion triple spark copper blah blah ones. Getting all of the filters from the stealer but probably not the spark plugs. No time to mail order any unless I can get next day delivery! Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Getting my G60 serviced on Saturday and was wondering what spark plugs to go for. Local stealer quoted me £13 +VAT each whereas local Halfords quoted me £19.99 for a set of Champion triple spark copper blah blah ones. Getting all of the filters from the stealer but probably not the spark plugs. No time to mail order any unless I can get next day delivery! Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Nothing else except NGK Plugs mate............. get them from stealer

give euro car parts a phone, they usually loads of different plugs in stock or can get them next day. 0141 331 0332, they are just at the start of Maryhill, just up the road from Drivers.

http://www.eurocarparts.com

Nothing but the standard Bosch W6DPO for the G60 - Euro Car Parts are the cheapest I've found. (NGK's - VR6)

W6DPO's are the best for G60's. Pricey but they last a long time, you dont need to change them every year at service time. Cheaper alternatives could result in poor running.

my 2ps worth !!! ALLWAYS use origanial plugs in yr g60!! bosch W6DPO. never use anything else in there PLEASE! we can supply for £40.50 + p&p..

Sounds like I'm gonna have to fork out more omney than I wanted to. Just spent nearly £300 in the last 2 weeks on different bits and bobs and was hoping not to spend lots on new plugs. On a tight budget being a student sucks!!!! Mabye just keep the plugs in just now and get good quality ones fitted when I get paid at the end of the month. How pricey are the W6DPO's? Thanks for all the response people.

W6DPO's are the best for G60's. Pricey but they last a long time, you dont need to change them every year at service time. Cheaper alternatives could result in poor running.

W6 PDO plugs a platinum tipped and last ages, even the onces in my g60 i took out still hd loads of life on them