Sign in to follow this  
C. Will Corrado G60 2

Lambo Corrado

That C looks tough....seems the car lends itself well to that kind of look.

Doors look ridiculous though. It's just a euro fad that'll be forgotten about this time next year....

Corrado forum moderatorship is given out with Special K cereal..... hence his avatar.

well gals have to keep in shape somehow.. :lol:

Didn't like at all in person. Saw the golf at inters and although it was done well, just not my cup of tea.

I'd feel really stupid getting out of my C at a petrol station with those doors, or anywhere for that matter !! There was a guy on VWvortex who made his own hinges a while back, great piece of engineering but i don't see the point either ??

I like them, but they'd create way to much attention for the car, and not the good kind. Like the thieves need more of a reason to steal my car , I'll advertise it with these !!!

i have to say this one one of the mods i really took note off in austria this year.. there was even hummers the with the doors done. I look ed quite closley at some of the corrados done and yes these kits seemed to have no probs holding up the doors at all ,but my only concern was seeing the bbt mk4 with them at inters was that they seemed to have a lot of sidways movment when open in the wind.(it was inters after all)

the cheaper kits tend to give a lot of sideways movement,,, but on the more expensive and better quality kits the door moves smooothly and there is minial sideways movements....was talking to a guy who import these kits quite regularly and advised there is a big range of kits out there at the mo all differing in quality so when you decide to buy some,,, make sure you get the right set

also i think this is a mod which prob looks better on other peoples cars,,,,, like an actor in a film wearing a certain jacket may look really good,,,, but in front of you everday may jus not be right....also you would out grow this mod in 6 months

its looks cool as a show car, but you wouldnt want to be driving it everyday. like those wheels though, anyone know what they are?

yeah exactly what i was thinking those wheels are mint

its looks cool as a show car, but you wouldnt want to be driving it everyday

Agree with that!

I like them but think there only suitable for trailer queen show cars. I just cant imagine how much of a cock you'd look opening the doors outside your local Spar while you pop in for 10 Regal!!! The embarisment would be unbearable, specialy when sombody asks you how much you spent to look such a chav! :lol: :lol:

i was talking to scarlett about that, its a chavvy looking car but cause its a corrado it still retains credibility ;)

do like the skirts on it too, anyone know what they are? dont look like riegers to me and i find the dts site very hard to navigate, with it being in german n all, even with babelfish its a total bumhole